To give you a perfect start we have put together a nice set with all the products you need to get your bike completely clean.
The first thing you get in this set is the foamer so that your bike can be put completely in the foam. Of course you fill this foamer with our motorbike cleaner, of which you get not 1 but 2 bottles!
For the rims and the chain you also get another 500ml rims & chain cleaner in this set, so
that you have enough for several times.
Of course you will also find a viscose sponge and a P.U. cleaning cloth in this set. In addition, we have also added a handy manual to keep it all clear! In other words, everything you need to clean your motorcycle completely!
What's in the motorcycle cleaner starter kit:
* 2 x 1 litre motorcycle cleaner.
* 500 ml rims & chain cleaner.
* 1 ''foamer''
* 1 viscose sponge
* 1 P.U. cleaning cloth.
Advantages of the motorcycle cleaner starter kit
✅ All the products you need to clean your motorcycle radiantly within 10 minutes.
✅ One wash costs only €0,89 (assuming 100 ml consumption of motorcycle cleaner)
✅ Removes all dirt & flies on plastic, metal, aluminium, windshields, titanium, powder-coat & headlight.
✅ No chance of scratches or damage.
✅ Suitable for every bike & every type of material!
✅ Easy to work with foam!
✅ Easily reach all tricky spots!
✅ Comes with handy instructions!
How does the starter set motorcycle cleaner work?
Watch the complete video on youtube : https://youtu.be/5vNYLvzD5y8
* Before you start you should rinse the worst dirt with plenty of water, for example with the garden hose or a watering can. This removes the worst dirt and reduces the risk of scratches.
* Then fill the supplied ''foamer'' with water & motorcycle cleaner.
Use one litre of water & 100 ml motorcycle cleaner if your bike is ''normal'' dirty.
Use a maximum of one litre of water & a quarter of a litre of motorcycle cleaner if your bike is ''extremely'' dirty.
* Foam the bike from bottom to top and keep it wet for 1 to maximum 5 minutes and full of foam. You can start immediately with the sponge!
* Make sure that the spots with lots of dirt or flies are cleaned loose with the supplied sponge.
* Then rinse the bike thoroughly with plenty of water & dry it with the P.U. cloth for best results!
* To make your rims and chain clean, we have the rims & chain cleaner! Spray your rims & chain well and keep it wet for a maximum of 5 minutes, then rub the dirt away with a sponge or cloth.
CAUTION: Never use these products in full sun!