Keep your leather suit and accessories in top condition with our leather impregnator! Combine it with our suit & helmet cleaner and put your leather in a nice layer of foam for easy cleaning!
Benefits of leather impregnation
- The perfect way to protect and nourish your leather suit or accessories after cleaning.
- Makes the leather dirt and water repellent.
- Anyone can do it.
- Easy to work with foam!
- Reaches all the tricky spots easily!
How to use the leather impregnation
- Make sure the leather is clean and dry before using the leather impregnator.
- Shake the aerosol well before use. Only use leather impregnation outside or in a very well-ventilated place. After all, you are working with an aerosol.
- Work in steps, divide a coat or pants for example in 4 pieces to achieve the best result and prevent drying. For example, do the back of your jacket first, then the front and then the sleeves.
- Spray the leather impregnation on your suit, rather a little too little than too much. You can immediately buff out the product with an old cotton cloth or T-shirt.
Explanation, tips & tricks
- Leather impregnation leaves a greasy layer which nourishes, protects and makes your leather dirt-resistant. This layer is largely on your leather, so you can better a slightly thin layer, than a slightly too thick layer for a good result.
- The leather impregnation will disappear after a while, for example after cleaning your suit, or after several showers. So use this product several times a year to protect, feed and keep the leather supple.
- The leather impregnation is intended to create a temporary 'self-sacrificing layer' on the leather. The unique composition in natural ingredients allows your suit to breathe.
CAUTION: Never use these products in full sunlight or at high temperatures.
Contents of one spray can
One aerosol contains 500 ml.