Advantages of the Motorcycle Cleaner
- The perfect tool to make your motorcycle sparkling clean again within 10 minutes!
- One wash costs only €0,86 (assuming 100 ml consumption motorcycle cleaner)
- Removes all dirt & flies on plastic, metal, aluminum, windshields,
- titanium, powder coat & headlight.
- No chance of scratching or damaging it.
- Suitable for any motorcycle & any type of material!
- Anyone can do it.
- Easy to work with foam!
- Easily reach all tricky spots!
How to use the motorcycle cleaner
- Before you start you have to rinse off the worst dirt with lots of water, for example with the garden hose or a watering can.
- Then fill the included 'foamer' with water & motorcycle cleaner.
- Use one liter of water & 100 ml of motorcycle cleaner if your bike is ''normal'' dirty.
- Use up to a litre of water & a quarter of a litre of motorcycle cleaner if your bike is ''extremely'' dirty.
- Foam the engine from bottom to top and make sure it stays wet and full of foam for 1 to maximum 5 minutes.
- Make sure the spots with lots of dirt or flies are brushed off with the supplied sponge.
- After this, rinse the motor well with plenty of water & dry it with a cloth for the best result!
Rims & chain cleaning?
To make your wheels and chain clean and grease free we have the rims & chain cleaner! spray your rims and chain well and keep it wet for 5 minutes, then rub the dirt away with a sponge or cloth.
Can you also use the motorcycle cleaner separately?
You can, mix 100 ml motorcycle cleaner on one liter of water. Make your motorcycle wet and make sure it stays wet for at least 5 minutes and does not dry out! In the meantime, scrub the flies and dirt loose with a sponge or clean cloth. Rinse the motorcycle well with plenty of water & dry it with the P.U. cloth for the best result!
NOTE: Never use these products in the full sun!
What is the content of one can?
One can contains 5 liters and comes with a tap.