Clean your textile or leather suit and accessories in a jiffy with our suit & helmet cleaner! Combine it with our leather impregnator, textile impregnator and our P.U. cleaning cloth to keep your textile or leather in top condition!
Advantages of the suit & helmet cleaner
- The perfect tool to clean your leather or textile suit or accessories.
- Easy and fast, no bucket or hose needed.
- Dissolves all flies, grease and grime effortlessly.
- One cleaner for your complete outfit!
- Anyone can do it.
- Easy to work with foam!
- Reaches all tricky spots easily!
How to use the suit & helmet cleaner
- Make sure your suit is free of coarse dirt like sand and mud, for example by rinsing it first with water and a soft brush.
- Shake the aerosol well before using it, preferably outside or in a very well-ventilated place. After all, you are working with an aerosol.
- Work in steps, divide your leather jacket or pants in 4 parts to get the best result and prevent drying. For example, do the back of your jacket first, then the front and then the sleeves.
- Spray the suit & helmet cleaner on your suit and let it sit for a maximum of 25 seconds, then immediately start cleaning with the P.U. cleaning cloth. The suit & helmet cleaner should not be left on for more than 25 seconds.
- When you are finished with your jacket, pants, saddle or bag, rinse them with water. The residue and dirt must be drained off with water for the best result.
- Let your suit dry in a normal way, preferably not near a strong heat source such as a stove and not in the sun.
Cleaning of the helmet liner
- Make sure your helmet is firmly upside down, for example on a towel or pillow.
- Shake the aerosol well before using it, preferably outside or in a very well ventilated place. After all, you are working with an aerosol.
- Remove your visor or cover it well before you start. The suit & helmet cleaner must not get onto your visor.
- Spray the suit & helmet cleaner on the helmet liner and polish off the dirt with a cloth or soft brush.
- When the foam has dried reasonably well you can vacuum your lining with a vacuum cleaner. This will remove the loose dirt.
- For the best result you can clean your lining with a damp cloth. If your helmet is very dirty, you can repeat the above process.
Explanation, tips & tricks
- The P.U. cleaning cloth can be washed in the washing machine without fabric softener at 95 degrees maximum.
- Never use these products in the full sun or at high temperatures.
- When cleaning your helmet you can also pick up the dirt with the P.U. cloth instead of a vacuum cleaner. This will take longer and you might need more cloths.
- Let your helmet dry well before using it again to prevent skin irritation.
- The suit & helmet cleaner is intended to be used several times a year. This product is not meant to be used for cleaning, but for cleaning the suit after riding.
CAUTION: Never use these products in full sunlight or at high temperatures.