Keep your textile suit and accessories in top condition with our textile impregnator! Combine it with our suit & helmet cleaner and put your textile in a nice layer of foam for easy cleaning!
Advantages of textile impregnation
- The perfect way to protect and nourish your textile suit or accessories after cleaning.
- Makes the textile dirty and water repellent.
- Anyone can do it.
- Reaches all the tricky spots easily!
How to use the textile impregnation
- Make sure the textile is clean and dry before using the textile impregnator.
- Shake the aerosol well before use. Only use the textile impregnation outside or in a very well-ventilated place. After all, you are working with an aerosol.
- Work in steps, for example divide a jacket or pair of trousers into 4 parts to achieve the best result and prevent them from drying out. For example, start with the back of the jacket, then the front and then the sleeves.
- Spray the textile impregnation on the textile, first in the length direction, and then in the width direction. Do this evenly, using the same speed of movement and distance to get the best result.
- The textile impregnation penetrates directly into the pores. It is important not to touch the fabric afterwards and let it air dry for 12 to 24 hours. Let the textile dry normally, out of the sun and not near a heat source such as a stove.
Explanation, tips & tricks
- The textile impregnator penetrates into the pores of the textile, making the textile water and dirt repellent during a number of rain showers. The duration of this effect depends on several factors.
- The textile is not completely waterproof because the water can still get in through the seams.
- You can re-use the textile impregnator when the water no longer runs off the fabric but gets into the fabric when you wet it.
- The textile impregnation is invisible and gives no color differences if properly used.
- The unique composition and natural ingredients of the textile impregnator allow your suit to breathe.
CAUTION: Never use these products in full sunlight or at high temperatures.
Contents of one aerosol
One aerosol contains 600 ml.