Keep your textile suit and accessories in top condition with our textile cleaner & impregnator set!
Content of the fabric cleaner & impregnation set
- 600 ml textile impregnator
- 600 ml suit & helmet cleaner
- PU cleaning cloth
- Instruction manual
Advantages of the textile cleaner & impregnator set
- The perfect set to clean and impregnate your textile suit or accessories.
- Extends the life of your textile suit and accessories.
- Makes the textile dirty and water repellent.
- Anyone can do it.
- Easy to work with foam!
- Reaches all the tricky spots easily!
How to use the suit & helmet cleaner
- Make sure your suit is free of coarse dirt such as sand and mud, for example by first rinsing it with water and a soft brush.
- Shake the aerosol well before using it, preferably outside or in a well-ventilated place. After all, you are working with an aerosol.
- Work in steps, divide your leather jacket or pants in 4 parts to get the best result and prevent drying. For example, do the back of your jacket first, then the front and then the sleeves.
- Spray the suit & helmet cleaner on your suit and let it sit for a maximum of 25 seconds, then immediately start cleaning with the P.U. cleaning cloth. The suit & helmet cleaner should not be left on for more than 25 seconds.
- When you are finished with your jacket, pants, saddle or bag, rinse them with water. The residue and dirt must be drained off with water for the best result.
- Allow the suit to dry in a normal manner, preferably away from a strong heat source such as a stove and out of direct sunlight.
How does the textile impregnator work?
- Make sure the fabric is clean and dry before using the textile impregnator.
- Shake the aerosol well before use. Only use textile impregnation outside or in a very well-ventilated place. After all, you are working with an aerosol.
- Work in steps, for example divide a jacket or pair of trousers into 4 parts to achieve the best result and prevent them from drying out. For example, start with the back of the jacket, then the front and then the sleeves.
- Spray the textile impregnation on the textile, first in the length direction, and then in the width direction. Do this evenly, using the same speed of movement and distance to get the best result.
- The textile impregnation penetrates directly into the pores. It is important not to touch the fabric afterwards and let it air dry for 12 to 24 hours. Let the textile dry normally, out of the sun and not near a heat source such as a stove.
Cleaning the lining of your helmet
- Make sure your helmet is firmly upside down, for example on a towel or pillow.
- Shake the aerosol well before using it, preferably outside or in a very well ventilated place. After all, you are working with an aerosol.
- Remove your visor or cover it well before you start. The suit & helmet cleaner must not get onto your visor.
- Spray the suit & helmet cleaner on the helmet liner and polish off the dirt with a cloth or soft brush.
- When the foam has dried reasonably well you can vacuum your lining with a vacuum cleaner. This will remove the loose dirt.
- For the best result you can clean your lining with a damp cloth. If your helmet is very dirty, you can repeat the above process.
Explanation, tips & tricks
- The textile impregnation penetrates the pores of the textile, making the textile water and dirt repellent during a number of showers, the duration of this effect depends on several factors.
- The textile is not completely waterproof because the water can still get in through the seams.
- You can re-use the textile impregnation when the water no longer runs off the fabric but gets into the fabric when you wet it.
- The textile impregnation is invisible and gives no color differences if properly used.
- The unique composition and natural ingredients of the textile impregnator allow your suit to breathe.
- The suit & helmet cleaner is meant to be used several times a year. This product is not meant to be used for cleaning purposes, but for cleaning the suit after riding.
CAUTION: Never use this product in full sunlight or at high temperatures.